Battery Powered H-Type Hazardous Vacuum (Ergo Vac Duo)
ErgoVAC™Duo is the latest innovation in H-type vacuum portability for the asbestos removal industry. The result of continuous evolution of the ErgoVAC™ range, the ErgoVAC™Duo has been developed in response to the specific requirements of customers for increased mobility, practicality and battery power longevity.
ErgoVAC™Duo is a lithium-ion battery powered H-Type vacuum cleaner that incorporates a fully adjustable backpack-type harness, and two battery packs. This lightweight unit sits on the shoulders of the user to increase freedom of movement. The batteries are located in waist-mounted hip holsters to aid weight distribution and increase flexibility. Operatives can use one or both batteries depending on the job – for continuous use operatives can work with two batteries, switching between the two on-site. Extended use is achieved by using one battery while the other charges.
The increased durability of the unit with a moulded durable polythene body withstands the rigours of life on-site, whilst remaining lightweight.
This solution completely removes the need for power cables and transformers whilst in use and provides the user with an unparalleled level of freedom to do their job more effectively without the restrictions of traditional vacuums. It also removes trip hazards and additional manual handling.
Compact yet powerful, the ErgoVAC™Duo incorporates both an audible and visual low-flow alarm and is supplied with a range of accessories to assist the user with all types of applications.
• 2 rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs
• Lightweight robust polythene body
• Each battery provides a run time of 45minutes (90 minute continuous run time)
• Ergonomic fit
• H14 main hepa filter
• 6.8 litre capacity
• Low flow audible and visual alarms
• Fully compliant with BS8520.3.2009
• 3 hours recharge time
• Padded harness to allow free arm movement
• 36 volt, 600 watt motor
• Hip mounted on/off switch for easy access
• Hip mounted battery pack/s for improvedmobility and less operator fatigue
• 3 stage filtration including H14 hepa,cloth bag and SMS bag
The ErgoVAC™Duo comes completewith the following accessories:
• 1 x Brush Attachment
• 1 x Crevice Tool
• 1 x Floor Wand set
• 1 x Drilling Enclosure
• 1 x Battery Charger
Service and after sales support
Each new ErgoVAC™Duo includes:
• 12 months limited warranty
• 6 months DOP test certificate
• Ongoing technical support and back-up from our Service Support Team
***THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLY***
ADD TO BASKET
FIND OUT MORE
£599.00 excl VAT