Rigid Ducting is a rugged and durable ducting manufactured from 100% PVC Film, with a hot-dip galvanised steel band hose wall.
It is capable of withstanding elevated temperatures and can be flexed without damage or kinking, making it suitable for use across various industries and in any scenario involving the low pressure movement of air.
· High, medium and low pressure ventilation systems
· Heating and air conditioning systems
· Fume extraction systems
· Air Movers/Air Scrubbers/Negative pressure units
· Temperature range: from -20’C to +80’C
· Air Velocity: 25M/S maximum
· Working Pressure: maximum 2500Pa
· Manufactured from puncture and tear resistant PVC
· Withstands repeated flexing without damage
· Meets BS476 parts 6 ,7 and 20 and complies with the requirements of DW 142