Thermac are leaders in the design, manufacture and servicing of a wide range of decontamination/hygiene units.
Our units are built and maintained by engineers who are qualified to install and inspect LPG and electrical systems and each unit fully conforms to HSG 247, VOSA and other required legislation.
A key focus of our design philosophy is to incorporate features to make their use as maintenance and trouble-free as possible – and therefore cost effective.
The body is constructed of Polypropylene, polished to both sides to give a robust, easy-to-clean finish. All of the floor areas are made from hard wearing polypropylene for long lasting durability.
The corners, doors and frames are supported by aluminium angles and where required the doors are self-closing and fitted with airtight strips.
The chassis incorporates a single-axle, rated up to 1,100kg and uses a braked spring-damped tow hitch.
For added stability the A-frame is welded to the chassis and the unit incorporates four corner-steadies.
The unit operates with dual fuel and can be powered with either LPG (generator) or mains Electricity.
The unit consists of three key sections: the Clean End, the Shower Area and the Dirty End.
For ease of use the LPG generator, gas bottles, waste pump and the waste water filter can be externally accessed via purpose-built hatches. Drain taps are also fitted at various points around the unit and are clearly marked for easy location.
The unit comes with all necessary warning signs and the graphics can also be fully customised to a customer’s requirements.
The unit is dual fuel and can be powered with either LPG Gas or Electricity.
• Digi-lock secure, vented external door leads into the Clean End which houses the 350 Litre capacity, onboard water tank. This tank also functions as a bench for added user-comfort.
• The 8, key-operated lockers each contain a power socket to facilitate battery charging.
• The LPG boiler and fresh-water pump are situated in the forward compartment and can be accessed externally.
• For added peace of mind a carbon monoxide detector is also fitted as standard.
• Standard fittings within the Clean End are a mirror, sink, hooks, heater and a documentation holder for all relevant unit certification.
• A magnetised self-closing, gravity-vented door then leads into the Shower Area.
• A self-closing, gravity-vented door then leads into the Dirty Area.
• The Shower Area incorporates two independent showers, mirrors, hooks and a light.
• To ensure the unit can be effectively drained of all fresh-water, in preparation for freezing temperatures, it incorporates 4 water-drain taps.
• The next self-closing gravity-vented door then leads into the Dirty End.
• The Dirty End houses seating benches, mirror, hanging hooks and an LED light.
• The magnetised self-closing door from the Dirty End incorporates an additional external aluminium frame to facilitate easy connection to an enclosure.
• Negative Pressure Unit with manometer and H14 filtration for 99.995% efficiency.
Other units available in Thermac’s Decontamination/ Welfare Unit range include:
• Advanced Twin Shower Decontamination
• Modular 4—16 person options
• LPG & Electric Only Welfare units
• When used as an electric unit only, all LPG bottles are removed from the unit.
In addition to the accessories already mentioned, Thermac units come complete with:
• 15m 16 amp 240v armoured cable and plug-in RCD
• 2 x 15m 32 amp 240v armoured cable (electric showers)
• 2 x 15m braided hose (Fresh water and waste)
• Grab handles on corners
• Corner steady key
• Water filter spanner
• Gas key
Service & After Sales Support
The unit comes with an NICEIC electrical certificate and the gas appliances are fitted, tested and certified to conform to all current gas safety regulations.
Each unit is supplied with free user-training, warranty and all relevant test certification. Each unit is also automatically logged onto Thermac’s computerised auto recall system: this informs the owner when each re-test is required to ensure ongoing compliance and safety.
Each unit has a bespoke QR which takes the user to a training guide library where they can view an online video with operational instructions.
Extra Accessories Available
Extras available on Thermac Units:
• Hitch lock (enclosed type)
• Wheel clamp
Hire or Buy
All units are available to hire or buy and Thermac offers full technical back-up and a first class servicing package.